ONLY 10 spots are available! Sign-up now!
The camp takes place at the Northwestern Oklahoma State University Enid Campus from July 17th - 21st.
Campers will join Patrick Wine as they learn terms, techniques, and skills to produce their own short film, which will debut at the FLY Film Festival on August 5th.
FLY Campers will receive DVD copies of their project.
Snacks will be provided by Dandy's Donuts.
Each camper will receive two free passes to attend the Festival.
By signing your child up to attend the camp, you and your child agree to and understand the following;
1. You are responsibility for your child's transportation.
2. Your child takes responsibility for his/her behavior.
3. Your child agrees to treat staff, equipment, and school property with respect.
4. Refunds are available until July 10, 2017.
5. You and your child are expected to follow all rules for purpose of safety of your child, equipment, and property. NWOSU and FLY Film Festival are not liable for damage or injuries caused by child's negligence or behavior.